Sexual Enhancement Cream
It will make you say “OH MY GOD!”
Exclusive formulation to enhance both male and female sexual experience.
Introducing compounded Topical Sexual Enhancement Sildenafil Cream.
- Compounded Prescription Topical Sexual Enhancement Sildenafil Cream is compounded for topical use to help enhance sensitivity of the genital areas, provide lubrication during sexual intercourse, and improve orgasm.
- The the easiest, most convenient and discreet way to help enhance genital sensitivity and improve orgasms.
Sildenafil ( the active ingredient in Viagra) is a potent vasodilator – low dose (10mg/ml) in the Topical Sexual Enhancement Cream is a fraction of the dose found in Viagra. But individuals who can NOT take Viagra should NOT use this cream ONLY Available through a physician!
For NEW Sexual Enhancement Cream clients only, to learn how to request an INITIAL Consult
Refill Consult for returning Sexual Enhancement Cream Medical Wellness Center clients only
Do NOT use if taking NITRATES for heart disease
Do NOT use if Pregnant or Nursing
Do NOT use if have herpes simplex (genital herpes)
Do NOT use if has any genital lesions, blisters, cuts, scrapes or active herpes outbreak
MEDICAL WELLNESS CENTER PROVIDES:
- Medical Wellness Center provides simple, convenient, confidential, online evaluations. Receive a personalized hair loss evaluation by filling out a hair loss evaluation form.
- RISK-FREE Online Physician Evaluation to determine eligibility for the Prescription Topical Sexual Enhancement Stimulation Cream.
- If approved the medical consultation fee to Medical Wellness Center is only $49.95 plus processing. Your prescription for the compounded Sexual Enhancement Sildenafil Cream with six available refills is forwarded to Murray Avenue Apothecary** compounding pharmacy.
- The pharmacy will then contact you to arrange for purchase and shipping of the medication.
- Regular service takes about 3 -7 business days to process. Or you can choose EXPRESS service and your consult will be processed an approximately 24 hours.
- If you do not qualify for a prescription, your online visit is FREE and there is NO charge.
HOW TO REQUEST A PHYSICIAN CONSULTATION FOR A TOPICAL SEXUAL ENHANCEMENT SILDENAFIL CREAM PRESCRIPTION:
- Read About prescription Topical Stimulation Sildenafil cream to learn more about its indications and contraindications.
- Read and Agree to the Waiver of Liability.
- Accurately and truthfully complete and submit a medical consultation questionnaire
- Your medical consultation will be reviewed by one of our Physicians. If approved, you will receive an email confirmation from Medical Wellness Center.
- Then, your Topical Sexual Enhancement Sildenafil Stimulation Cream prescription with 6 additional refills (with no further consultation fees) will be forwarded to Murray Avenue Apothecary.
- Finally, Murray Avenue Apothecary** will contact you to arrange for medication purchase and shipping. Murray Avenue Apothecary contact information: Phone 412 421 4996 and website: www.maapgh.com
The initial consultation fee for the physician evaluation is only $49.95 plus processing. If you find the Topical Sexual Enhancement Sildenafil Stimulation Cream is working for you, yearly medical refill consultations are only $75.00 plus processing for one year of refills. Medical Wellness Center’s Online Topical Sexual Enhancement Stimulation Cream Consultation makes it easy for you to safely and effectively enhance your sexual pleasure and improve organs from the convenience and privacy of your home.
SEXUAL ENHANCEMENT CREAM INFORMATION
INSTRUCTIONS HOW TO USE THE CREAM:
Topical Sexual Enhancement Sildenafil Stimulation Cream is compounded for topical use to help enhance sensitivity of the genital areas,
provide lubrication during sex, and improve orgasm. This cream contains 10mg/ml sildenafil ( the active ingredient in Viagra).Topical Sexual Enhancement Sildenafil Stimulation Cream: Apply 1 – 2 clicks to clitoris or 2-4 clicks to the base of the penis on hour prior to intercourse during foreplay or daily to enhance sexual responsiveness
10 mg/ml Sildenafil
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
Apply a small amount to clitoris or penis up to 1 hour before sex to stimulate and increase blood flow,
sensation, and moisture, or as directed by a health care professional.
Wash hands after use.
Store this preparation in its original, sealed container at room temperature and avoid extreme hot or cold.
SIDE EFFECTS OF SILDENAFIL CREAM:
No known side effects have been reported when product is used according to suggested instructions on label.
May experience an initial tingling or burning-like sensation . This is normal and is intended for the purposes of the cream.
SIDE EFFECTS OF SYSTEMIC SILDENAFIL (VIAGRA):
headache; flushing, upset stomach, abnormal vision, such as changes in color vision (such as having a blue color tinge), blurred vision, stuffy or runny nose, back pain, muscle pain, nausea, dizziness, and rash.
Sildenafil does not protect against sexually transmitted diseases, including HIV.
In order to proceed to the medical consultation, you must proceed to the next section and read the contraindications and warnings. You must verify that you do not have any of the contraindications and warnings. In addition, that you understand that any pregnant or potentially pregnant woman and individuals taking nitrates must not use this cream. Under NO circumstance do we issue prescriptions to any child under the age of 18.
Before Proceeding to the Medical Consultation Form please read
CONTRAINDICATIONS, PRECAUTIONS and WARNINGS
and accept the Waiver of Liability
CONTRAINDICATIONS & SAFETY INFORMATION:
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION:
Do not use compounded Topical Sexual SILDENAFIL Enhancement CREAM if any apply to you:
- Do NOT use if pregnant or breastfeeding!
- Do not use Topical Sexual Enhancement Sildenafil Stimulation Cream if you are on Nitrates for heart disease. Nitrates, often prescribed for chest pain, may cause a sudden, unsafe drop in blood pressure. Sildenafil is the active ingredient in Viagra.
- Do NOT use if have cuts, scrapes, or irritated skin at the application site.
- Do NOT use if have herpes simplex virus (genital herpes). Use of Topical Sexual Enhancement Sildenafil Stimulation Cream is contraindicated in patients with herpes simplex virus (genital herpes).
- Do NOT use if you have genital lesions or blisters or an active outbreak of herpes virus.
- Check with your physician before using Topical Sexual Enhancement Sildenafil Stimulation Cream if you have or have ever had herpes simplex virus (genital herpes).
- Do NOT use cream if allergic to sildenafil or any of its ingredients
Discuss your health with your doctor to ensure that you are healthy enough for sex. If you experience chest pain, dizziness, or nausea during sex, seek immediate medical help.The dose of sildenafil in the compounded Topical Sexual Enhancement Stimulation cream is 10mg/ml and smaller than that of the dose of a Viagra (sildenafil) pill, but still, caution should be exercised:
SIDENAFIL CREAM SIDE EFFECTS:
Sildenafil can cause serious side effects. Rarely reported side effects include:
- Priapsim: an erection that will not go away. If you have an erection that lasts more than 4 hours, get medical help right away. If it is not treated right away, priapism can permanently damage your penis
- Sudden vision loss in one or both eyes. Sudden vision loss in one or both eyes can be a sign of a serious eye problem called non-arteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy (NAION). Stop taking sildenafil and call your healthcare provider right away if you
have any sudden vision loss.
- Sudden hearing decrease or hearing loss. Some people may also have ringing in their ears (tinnitus) or dizziness.
- If you have these symptoms, stop taking sildenafil and contact a doctor right away.
Before you use sildenafil containing cream, tell your healthcare provider if you:
- have or have had heart problems such as a heart attack, irregular heartbeat, angina, chest pain, narrowing of the aortic valve, or heart failure
- have had heart surgery within the last 6 months
- have had a stroke
- have low blood pressure, or high blood pressure that is not controlled
- have a deformed penis shape
- have had an erection that lasted for more than 4 hours
- have problems with your blood cells such as sickle cell
- have retinitis pigmentosa, a rare genetic eye disease (runs in families)
- anemia, multiple myeloma, or leukemia
- have ever had severe vision loss, including an eye problem called NAION
- have bleeding problems
- have or have had stomach ulcers
- have liver problems
- have kidney problems or are having kidney dialysis
- have any other medical conditions
If you take any of the medications listed below, check first with your primary care provider whether you can use compounded Topical Sexual Enhancement Sildenafil cream:
Sildenafil may affect the way other medicines work, and other medicines may affect the way Sildenafil works, causing side effects. Especially, tell your healthcare provider if you take any of the following:
- Medicines called nitrates
- Medicines called alpha-blockers such as Hytrin (terazosin HCl), Flomax (tamsulosin HCl), Cardura (doxazosin mesylate), Minipress (prazosin HCl), Uroxatral (alfuzosin HCl),Jalyn (dutasteride and tamsulosin HCl), or Rapaflo (silodosin). Alpha-blockers are sometimes prescribed for prostate problems or high blood pressure. In some patients, the use of sildenafil with alpha-blockers can lead to a drop in blood pressure or to fainting
- Medicines called HIV protease inhibitors, such as ritonavir (Norvir), indinavir sulfate (Crixivan), saquinavir (Fortovase or Invirase), or atazanavir sulfate (Reyataz)
- Some types of oral antifungal medicines, such as ketoconazole (Nizoral) and itraconazole (Sporanox)
- Some types of antibiotics, such as clarithromycin (Biaxin), telithromycin (Ketek), or erythromycin
- Other medicines that treat high blood pressure
- Other medicines or treatments for ED
- Sildenafil Cream contains sildenafil, which is the same medicine found in another drug called REVATIO. REVATIO is used to treat a rare disease called pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH). Sildenafil should not be used with REVATIO or with other PAH treatments containing sildenafil or any other PDE5 inhibitors (such as Adcirca [tadalafil]
Warnings & Contradictions:
- Do NOT use if taking NITRATES for heart disease.
- Do NOT use if Pregnant or Nursing.
- Do NOT use if have herpes simplex (genital herpes).
- Do NOT use if has any genital lesions, blisters, cuts, scrapes, or active herpes outbreak.
I DO NOT HAVE ANY OF THE ABOVE CONTRAINDICATIONS:
In order for Medical Wellness Center Physicians to provide you with the best care you need to reply honesty to all questions and you need to understand any and all risks and side effects associated with the Topical Sexual Enhancement Sildenafil Stimulation Cream prescription formula.
By clicking “agree” means that: I have read and understand the above referenced Medical Wellness Center’s Waiver of Liability and authorize and accept the proposed terms and I declare that I understand the risks. I declare that I have answered all questions truthfully and accurately. I understand that by “clicking I Agree” electronically constitutes the equivalent of my signature upon a binding agreement between Medical Wellness Center and myself.
Start Your Online Consult Now!
**Medical Wellness Center is not affiliated or associated with Murray Avenue Apothecary. Murray Avenue Apothecary is a privately owned pharmacy and is completely independent of Medical Wellness Center. Medical Wellness Center provides customized treatments based on over 20 years experience treating male pattern hair loss, and they forward all compounded hair loss prescriptions exclusively to Murray Avenue Apothecary because of the integrity and reliability of this United States based, privately owned, local pharmacy; the experience of Susan Merenstein, the compounding pharmacist; and that this pharmacy only uses FDA approved ingredients.