Jublia Topical Solution
SAFE & EFFECTIVE Once-A-Day Topical Prescription to Treat TOENAIL Fungal Infections!
Jublia is ONLY Approved for Toenail Infections
- Jublia (efinaconazole) Topical Solution, 10% antifungal prescription, is a medical breakthrough treatment for TOENAIL fungal infections.
- Jublia is the FDA-approved for TOENAIL fungus infections ONLY!
- Why take Lamisil that can cause liver failure?
- Jublia is a SAFE and EFFECTIVE
- Jublia topical therapy for toenail fungus has NO systemic side effects.
- Simple & Easy to apply
- Only needs to be applied once daily.
- Nail the infection from the inside out.
- If you have been diagnosed with onychomycosis, toenail fungus infection, Jublia may be for you.
- Available by doctor’s prescription only.
Jublia Nail treatment is a 10% solution specifically formulated to reach the site of TOENAIL fungal infection. Jublia is a clear, quick-drying solution that is easy to apply. It is applied with its flow-through brush applicator. You brush right onto the infected nails to start treating the toenail fungus, dermatophytes, at its source. The active ingredient, efinaconazole, is newly FDA approved for TOENAIL fungus infections.
Fungal infections of the nails are common and if left untreated can progress to a painful debilitating condition. Nail fungal infections are not just a cosmetic thickening and change in the shape of the nail, but rather NAIL FUNGUS is a medical condition that is treatable.
Unlike Lamisil tablets that can cause severe systemic side effects like liver failure necessitating a liver transplant, Jublia is SAFE and EFFECTIVE
Nail fungus infection is a very difficult condition to treat.If you are suffering from a fungal toenail infection, you can pick up your Jublia topical solution at your local pharmacy of your choice and begin treatment.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
- Do NOT use Jublia if you are pregnant or breast feeding.
- Do NOT use orally, in your eyes, on mucous membranes or intra-vaginally.
- Do NOT use on fingernails. Jublia FDA-approved for the treatment of TOENAIL FUNGAL infections ONLY!
- Do NOT use Jublia if you are taking anti-seizure medications, steroids, steroid inhalers or have diabetes.
- Do NOT use Jublia if you are immunocompromised, HIV positive, or have had an organ or bone marrow transplant
MEDICAL WELLNESS CENTER PROVIDES:
- The easiest, most CONVENIENT, and DISCREET way to receive medical treatment for your most private health needs – All from the PRIVACY and comfort of your home or office!
- No waiting rooms, No embarrassment, No high fees!
- Prescription Purchase NOT REQUIRED ! Do NOT be fooled by sites that offer free doctor consultation and require medication purchase.
- NO-RISK Online Physician Evaluation. Learn if Jublia antifungal prescription is for you. If approved, the Physician consultation fee is only $49.95 plus processing. You will be issued a Jublia antifungal prescription with six refills with no further consultation charges.
- You can choose most any local US pharmacy of your choice to fill your prescription! The prescription cannot be filled in an online or internet pharmacy, .COM version of a local pharmacy, foreign or Canadian pharmacy.
- If you choose EXPRESS service, your Jublia prescription will be called in to your local US pharmacy in approximately 24 hours.
- If Jublia is not for you, the visit is FREE.
HOW TO REQUEST A PHYSICIAN CONSULTATION FOR AN JUBLIA PRESCRIPTION:
- First read about Jublia Topical Solution to learn more about its indications and contraindications.
- If you do not have any of the contraindications, next read and agree to the Waiver of Liability.
- Next, accurately and truthfully complete and submit a medical consultation questionnaire
- Your medical consultation will be reviewed by one of our Physicians. If approved, you will be issued a prescription for Jublia Topical Solution plus six refills.
- You can fill the prescription at most any local United States pharmacy of your choice. Choose a pharmacy that accepts your medical insurance!
- The physician evaluation is RISK-FREE. If Jublia is not for your, there is no charge. The initial consultation fee for the initial evaluation is only $49.95 plus processing.
- If you desire EXPRESS service your prescription will be called into a local United States pharmacy of your choice within approximately 24 hours.
- We prescribe Jublia Topical Solution only for the treatment of mild to moderate fungal infections of the nail in immunocompetent patients without lunula involvement (the white half-moon area at the top of the nail).
WHO IS A CANDIDATE FOR JUBLIA NAIL PRESCRIPTION?
Nail fungal infections are very common. Although anyone can become infected, onychomycosis (fungal nail) infections are most common between the ages of 40-65. Those whose nails are exposed to moisture are at greater risk. In addition, some have an inherited tendency to have nail fungal problems. Nail fungus is most commonly seen on the toenails of men and the fingernails of women. Jublia is only FDA approved treatment exclusively for TOENAIL infections. If your nails are chipped, hardened, discolored, and abnormally thick sometimes with slight swelling on the skin surrounding the nail, or you have a nail that appears separated from the nail bed, Jublia Topical Solution is not appropriate for you. If left untreated the condition can progress and other infections may also occur resulting in pain, disfigurement, and disability.
When to consult a doctor, rather than submitting an oniline consultation
- If your nail condition has never been diagnosed by a doctor as nail fungus infection (onychomycosis).
- If you have severe nail fungus infection affecting the entire nail including the lunula (the white moon part) with erosion, pictured above, Jublia is NOT recommended.
- Jublia is NOT appropriate for you if you have any of the following conditions: HIV-positive, are an organ transplant recipient, have diabetes, diabetic neuropathy, have a long term illness that affects your immune system, compromised immune system, on cancer chemotherapy, taking anti-seizure medication, taking steroids, or using steroid inhalers on a regular basis.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding – contact your doctor immediately. You are NOT eligible for online consultation!
Medical Wellness Center’s Online Jublia Prescription Consultation makes it easy for you to safely and effectively treat nail fungus infections from the convenience and privacy of your PC without time-consuming and costly doctor visits. If you have any health concerns in any way, you should contact your own physician for further advice.
WHAT IS JUBLIA (efinaconazole) ANTIFUNGAL TOPICAL NAIL SOLUTION?
Jublia is a FDA-approved, TOPICAL nail solution to treat mild to moderate TOENAIL fungal infections in the immunocompetent patient. Jublia is a nail solution brushed on the nail to treat toenail fungus infections, onychomycosis. The solution is applied on, around and under the toenail inorder to fight the fungus that lives beneath the nail. The active ingredient in Jublia Topical Solution is efinaconazole 10%, specifically formulated to reach the site of onychomycosis, to treat toenail fungus. Unlike oral Lamisil tablets which can result in liver failure, Jublia Topical Solution works from the outside directly on the nail fungus. Nail the infection from the outside in with Jublia Topical Nail solution prescription.
WHAT IS A NAIL FUNGUS INFECTION, ONYCHOMYCOSIS?
Onyhomycosis or nail fungus infection is a medical condition that is treatable. Nail fungal infections are caused by dermatophytes, a fungus that infects skin, nails and hair. Jublia is FDA approved only for the treatment of TOENAIL infections. Most often the fungus enters just under the top of the nail and moves steadily toward the cuticle, the white half-moon area. The infected nails become discolored, yellowish-brown, thickened, and misshaped. Eventually, if left untreated, the nail separate from the nail bed and crumbles off.
WHO IS SUSCEPTIBLE to NAIL FUNGAL INFECTIONS?
Over 30 million Americans are affected. Nail fungus infection is most commonly seen on the toenails of men and the fingernails of women. Most infections occur in those between the ages of 40 to 65 but anyone can become infected. Some individuals have an inherited tendency to have nail fungal problems. Also, individuals with a compromised immune system and certain types of long-term conditions such as HIV-positive, diabetes etc. are at an increased risk. The following are some environmental factors increasing the risk of nail fungal infections: Continuous exposure of hands and feet to moisture, shoes fitting too tightly, not changing shoes often enough, injury to toe or fingernail. Jublia is FDA approved for the treatment of TOENAIL fungus.
WHY DO I NEED TO TREAT A MILD NAIL INFECTION? IF LEFT UNTREATED WILL IT GO AWAY BY ITSELF?
Onychomycosis is a progressive fungal infection. The fungus destroys tissue and organic debris accumulates under the nail leading to nail changes beginning with slight thickening and discoloration. If left untreated the nail plate eventually separates from its nail bed and crumbles off and the infections spreads to other nails. The condition progresses from what initially appears to just be a “cosmetic” discoloration of the nail to a painful debilitating condition affecting ones ability to walk.
WHO QUALIFIES FOR AN ONLINE JUBLIA CONSULTATION?
If you have previously been diagnosed by a health care profession as suffering from mild to moderate nail fungal infection (click here for photos of nail fungal infection) you may finally have find a safe and simple solution to the embarrassing condition of discolored, thickened and hardened nails due to a fungal infection. Jublia antifungal nail solution is applied directly at the site of the fungal infection and may work for you when other treatments have failed. Jublia prescription is not for those with severe fungal infections. Severe infections involve the entire nail including the white half moon area at the top of the nail. In mild to moderate infections, more than half of the nail may be affected but does NOT include the white half moon area at the top where it joins onto the finger. If you have many nails affected, the entire nail is involved, brittle and has lifted off from the nail bed and is accompanied by ulceration of surrounding skin and pain you do NOT qualify for an online consultation. You must seek immediate medical attention from your own physician. If you have long-term conditions affecting your immune system such as diabetes, organ-transplant recipient, HIV-positive, regular user of steroids or steroid inhalers you do not qualify for an online consultation.
WHEN & HOW OFTEN DO I USE JUBLIA (efinaconazole) TOPICAL SOLUTION?
Jublia Topical Solution is applied only once a day for 48 weeks to the affected nails with the applicator brush provided.
Once daily, set a schedule
When you wake up in the morning
or After you shower*
or Just before bed
*Wait for at least 10 minutes after showering, bathing, or washing before applying JUBLIA.
HOW LONG BEFORE I SEE RESULTS?
Nail infections are very difficult to cure and it may take many months of treatment to see the effects as toenails grows very slowly. Toenails can take 12 months or longer to completely regrow. Additionally, the time it takes for a healthy nail to grow back varies from person to person. Even after the fungus has been eliminated, nail regrowth can sometimes take a year or longer. But don’t despair and discontinue treatment if you do not see improvement right away. It may take six months or longer to start to see improvement. For a cure which is defined as 10% or less residual nail involement, 48 weeks of treatment is required.
HOW IS JUBLIA DIFFER FROM THAN OTHER NAIL FUNGAL TREATMENTS?
Nail fungus are very difficult to clear up and if left untreated will only progress. Jublia (efinaconazole) Topical Solution differs from oral medications because it is applied directly to the site of the infected nail. Most importantly, Jublia does NOT have systemic effects. Since antifungal nail treatment needs to be continued for many months, Jublia is advantageous as it has no systemic toxicity. Therefore, it is much better tolerated and safer than other available treatments. Jublia is a NEW FDA-approved topical prescription treatment proven effective for treating mild to moderate TOENAIL fungal infections in immunocompetent candidates. Jublia is NOT approved for fingernail infections.
HOW DOES JUBLIA DIFFER FROM PENLAC NAIL LACQUER
Ciclopirox nail lacquer (Penlac) was the only topical treatment approved by the Food and Drug Administration for the treatment of onychomycosis in the United States, until the Jublia was FDA approved. Penlac (ciclopirox) nail lacquer has reported complete cure rates of only 5.5-8.5%. Also, Penlac requires frequent nail debridement and patients have to use alcohol to remove excess buildup of lacquer to avoid additional infection. Jublia has shown complete cure rates of 15-17%. Jublia solution represents the next generation of topical therapies for at-risk patients.
CAN JUBLIA TOPICAL SOLUTION BE USED WITH OTHER ANTIFUNGAL NAIL TREATMENTS OR BE USED WITH NAIL POLISH?
Jublia Topical solution is NOT recommended to be used with any other systemic antifungal agents for nail fungus infection as there are no studies to determine their interactions. Also DO NOT use nail polish, acrylic nails, or any other cosmetic nail products during treatment regimen with Jublia. Avoid pedicures, use of nail polish and cosmetic nail products while using JUBLIA.
WHAT IF I MISS A JUBLIA (efinaconazole) TOPICAL SOLUTION APPLICATION?
If you miss a Jublia (efinaconazole) Topical Solution application it is best to just skip the missed dose and continue on with your daily nail care regimen. Never double-up or use a greater amount to make- up for missed dose, this may only enhance the likelihood of more severe skin irritations.
WHAT ARE THE SIDE EFFECTS OF JUBLIA (efinaconazole) TOPICAL SOLUTION?
Jublia Nail solution does not have systemic effects when used appropriately. There are No know drug interactions. As a result, laboratory monitoring is not needed. The majority of patients using Jublia Topical Solution experience no side effects, and any side effects are mild if any. The most common side effects seen in about 2% of patients during clinical trials were ingrown toenails, redness, itching, swelling, burning or stinging, blisters, and pain. Jublia may cause other side effects.
If nails start to change shape or you have prolonged swelling and pain around your nails, discontinue use and contact your regular doctor.
If you get the medication in your eyes, rinse immediately with water and seek immediate emergency treatment!
WHO SHOULD NOT USE Jublia NAIL LACQUER?
- Do NOT use Jublia (efinaconazole) Topical Solution if you are pregnant or attempting to become pregnant or breast feeding.
- Do NOT use on advanced severe fungal nail infections involving the entire nail
- Do NOT use Jublia on fingernails. Jublia FDA-approved for the treatment of TOENAIL FUNGAL infections ONLY!
We will not prescribe Jublia Topical Solution to anyone under the age of 18.
In order to proceed to the medical consultation, you must go to the next section and read the complete list of contraindications. Then you must verify that you do not have any of the contraindications, you are not pregnant and are not breast feeding.
Before Proceeding to the Medical Consultation Form please read
CONTRAINDICATIONS, PRECAUTIONS and WARNINGS
and accept the Waiver of Liability
Jublia ANTIFUNGAL Topical Solution is a newly FDA-approved TOPICAL prescription medication for the treatment mild to moderate toenail fungal infections. Jublia is NOT approved for fingernail fungal infections. Jublia use is CONTRAINDICATED and must NOT be used in anyone with the following conditions:
- Do NOT use Jublia if you are pregnant, attempting to become pregnant, or at a high risk of becoming pregnant. Jublia (efinaconazole) is a Pregnancy JUBLIA is pregnancy category C, and should be used during pregnancy.
- Do NOT use Jublia if you are breast feeding.
- Do NOT use Jublia if you are allergic or sensitive to any of the ingredients: efinaconazole in a solution base alcohol, butylated hydroxytoluene, C12-15 alkyl lactate, citric acid, cyclomethicone, diisopropyl adipate, disodium edetate, and purified water.
- Jublia is contraindicated if you have diabetes, diabetic neuropathy
- Jublia is contraindicated if you have a history of immunosuppression or immune system disease, if you are HIV-positive if you are on cancer chemotherapy treatment.
- Jublia is contraindicated if you are an organ or bone marrow transplant recipient.
- Jublia is contraindicated if you are taking anti-seizure medication to control epilepsy
- Jublia is contraindicated if use topical corticosteroids on a repeated monthly basis or you use steroid inhalers regular basis. There is a high potential for complications and superinfection.
- Do NOT use Jublia on advanced severe fungal nail injections involving the entire nail. If you have severe case of nail fungus infection involving the entire nail to the cuticle with the nail crumbling and lifting from the nail bed accompanied by pain, you need to been seen by your physician or a podiatrist.
- Jublia is NOT approved for pediatric use, and we do NOT prescribe Jublia to anyone under the age of 18
- Jublia is ONLY approved for use on toenails. Do NOT use on fingernails.
- Do NOT use in eyes, orally, on mucous membranes or in vaginal area.
IMPORTANT WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
- Jublia Topical Solution is for EXTERNAL USE ONLY. Avoid getting Jublia in your eyes, nose or mouth. Flush with water and seek immediate medical attention!
- JUBLIA is for use on TOENAILS and surrounding skin only.
- Do NOT apply Jublia to other areas of skin or to fingernails.
- Do not use JUBLIA in your mouth, eyes, or vagina. Use it exactly as instructed by your physician.
- Do NOT use nail polish, artificial nails, or any other cosmetic nail product on the nails with Jublia Topical Solution.
- Do NOT combine topical Jublia Topical Solution with any other systemic antifungal NAIL treatment.
- If the area of application shows signs of increased irritation such as increased redness, swelling, burning, blistering, or oozing, DISCONTINUE USE and seek immediate medical attention from your regular physician.
- Jublia is to be used as part of a comprehensive nail care program.
- Jublia topical solution is flammable. Keep away from heat and flame. Avoid heat and flame while applying JUBLIA to your toenail.
- Keep away from children.
- If you get the medication in your eyes, rinse immediately with water and contact your regular physician or seek emergency medical treatment!
- There are NO systemic effects when used appropriately
JUBLIA is a topically applied solution with negligible systemic absorption and no liver monitoring required
- No need for patient counseling for potential liver toxicity
- No need for liver function tests
- In vitro liver enzyme studies show that drug interactions are not expected.
The majority of patients using Jublia Topical Solution experience no side effects, any side effects are mild if any. The side effects, when used topically as directed, are limited to:
Adverse events reported by >1% of subjects in Phase 3 studies:
- Ingrown toenail (2.3% vs 0.7% with vehicle)
- Application-site dermatitis (2.2% vs 0.2% with vehicle)
- Application-site vesicles (1.6% vs 0% with vehicle)
- Application-site pain (1.1% vs 0.2% with vehicle)
IMPORTANT PATIENT INSTRUCTIONS
How to apply Jublia Solution – Easy to Use:
JUBLIA is an azole antifungal dosed once daily for 48 weeks for the treatment of TOENAIL fungus. Jublia is specifically formulated to reach the site of the onychomycosis, to treat toenail fungal infections. When applied as directed, Jublia solution reaches the nail bed and the site of infection. The formulation has low surface tension and low keratin binding affinity which may help JUBLIA reach the site of infection when applied as directed.
HOW TO APPLY JUBLIA with its flow-through brush applicator:
Your toenails should be clean and dry before you apply JUBLIA.
Before you apply JUBLIA to your affected toenail, remove the cap from the JUBLIA bottle.
Hold the bottle directly over the affected toenail and gently squeeze the bottle to apply one drop of JUBLIA onto the toenail.
For the big toenail, also apply a second drop to the end of the toenail.
Use the brush attached to the bottle to gently spread JUBLIA around the entire toenail including: the cuticle, folds of the skin next to the sides of the toenail, and underneath the nail. Do not squeeze the bottle while spreading JUBLIA with the brush.
STEP 5: Repeat Steps 2 to 4 to apply JUBLIA to each affected toenail.
STEP 6: Let JUBLIA dry completely.
STEP 7: After applying JUBLIA to your affected toenails, place the cap on the bottle and screw it on tightly.
STEP 8: Wash your hands with soap and water after applying JUBLIA.
Sticking With Treatment
JUBLIA should be applied once daily for 48 weeks, exactly as directed by your doctor. It may be useful for you to establish a routine or daily treatment time to help you stick to your treatment, such as:
- When you wake up in the morning
- After you shower*
- Just before bed
*Wait for at least 10 minutes after showering, bathing, or washing before applying JUBLIA.
I DO NOT HAVE ANY OF THE ABOVE CONTRAINDICATIONS:
In order for Medical Wellness Center Physicians to provide you with the best care, you need to reply honesty to all questions and you need to understand any and all contraindications, risks and side effects associated with Jublia Topical Solution.
By accepting “I Agree” means that you have read the above contraindication, precautions, and warnings and honestly acknowledge that you do not have any of the above contraindications to Jublia therapy. Also, that I am aware of the side effects! I fully understand that Jublia is indicated only for mild to moderate fungal infection of the toenails in immunocompetent individuals. Jublia is contraindicated in anyone with a compromised immune system such as but not limited to HIV-positive, organ transplant recipient, diabetic, regular use of corticosteroid creams or steroid inhalers. Under conditions of a compromised immune systems fungal infections can progress and with complications can lead to loss of limb or even death. Jublia is contraindicated in anyone who is pregnant or breastfeeding. I understand that it is solely my responsibility to seek diagnostic and medical treatment for any underlying medical conditions from my own regular primary care physician.