Eucrisa Refill WAIVER OF LIABILITY
1. I hereby authorize Medical Wellness Center and any of its physicians, employees, associates, and contractors to perform and undertake an on-line medical consultation and evaluation of me for a potential patient for Eucrisa treatment. I hereby release Medical Wellness Center and all of its employees and contractors including physicians from any and all liability whatsoever associated or connected with my Eucrisa Consultation and/or use of Eucrisa
2. I hereby state that I am an adult age 18 or older, I am aware of any possible side effects of Eucrisa , and I hereby agree to answer truthfully all of the questions on my questionnaire.
3. I understand that no doctor can guarantee that Eucrisa, even if prescribed, will provide the results I seek. I acknowledge that no guarantees have been made to me as to the results as there is no known medical treatment that gives 100% satisfaction to everyone, nor are there any guarantees against unfavorable results, risks or complications.
4. I understand that although in general there are no serious adverse reactions on rare occasions one may develop allergic reaction or rare unreported side effects. I understand if prescribed, I may fall into the extremely rare category and suffer adverse effects from Eucrisa. The most common side effects reported are mild and usually resolve within a short time which are pain, burning or stinging at the site of application. These local symptoms should resolve in a few days or less otherwise I must seek direct medical attention. Other side effects include allergic reactions at or near the application site. These can be serious and include hives, itching, swelling, and redness. If you have any of these symptoms STOP using Eucrisa and seek medical help right away. I understand that if the side effects continue to be bothersome I must seek immediate attention from my regular-treating primary care physician or an emergency medical facility.
5. I further acknowledge that if I am prescribed Eucrisa by Medical Wellness Center, I have full knowledge that no physician, nurse or medical personnel can predict as whether I would or would not have any adverse effects since every individual has a unique biological/chemical make-up. I understand that all possible risks and/or complications do not need to be explained to me, nor do I consider this practical or even possible because risks and complications may occur that have never been recorded before. I hereby release Medical Wellness Center and any associated physicians from any and all liability whatsoever with any adverse effects I may suffer from my use of Eucrisa. I understand that the proposed Eucrisa treatment may involve risks and possibilities of complications that may occur in patients even when the utmost care, judgment, and skill are used. I acknowledge that there are no guarantees made to me as to favorable or unfavorable results not against risks or complications. I accept and fully understand the risks known and unknown of any proposed medical treatment and accept the risk of substantial and serious harm and/or complication even to the loss of bodily functions and /or life itself from using Eucrisa. I understand that Eucrisa must NOT be used by pregnant or breast-feeding women or women attempting to become pregnant or anyone with infected eczema lesions..
6. I am participating in this Medical Wellness Center Online Eucrisa Consultation at my own choice, at my own expense and my own liability and assume all responsibility for my use of Eucrisa. I acknowledge and agree that I initiated this contact with Medical Wellness Center, and I agree that all on-line medical consultations and treatments will be deemed to have occurred in the state where the physician is physically located and licensed to practice medicine which may be in another state from my own.
7. I fully understand that it is my responsibility to have routine physical examination to ensure that I have no disease(s) which might make Eucrisa inappropriate for my condition. I further agree that I have consulted with my physician and/or pharmacist and hereby warrant that I do not have any conditions or I am not taking any medications that would make Eucrisa contraindicated. I further agree to immediately notify any doctor whose present care I am under that I have chosen to take Eucrisa. I understand that if at some time after I submit a medical consultation and I either change my mind about taking the medication or another treating doctor recommends I do not use the medication, I do not have to fill the prescription, but the cost of the medical consultation is NON-refundable if approved by a Medical Wellness Center Physician. Therefore, always check with your primary-care physician first before submitting the medical consultation.
8. I further understand that not answering truthfully to any of the medical consultation questions or falsifying information in order to obtain prescription medication is a violation of both State and Federal U.S. law. I hereby agree to answer all questions on medical consultation truthfully.
9. I understand that if I have failed in any way to provide Medical Wellness Center with my complete and accurate medical history or if I fail to notify Medical Wellness Center of any changes in the future, then I can not hold Medical Wellness Center or its physicians responsible for any adverse effects I may suffer and I am solely responsible for any adverse effects I may suffer from taking or continuing to use Eucrisa or from participating in this program.
10. If after review of my consultation questionnaire, a physician determines that Eucrisa is appropriate treatment, I hereby authorize a charge of $49.95, plus any shipping & processing charges that I agree to, to be charged to my credit card for this physician consultation. ( If not approved there is NO charge to the credit card.) I also understand that if my medical consultation is approved by a Medical Wellness Center Physician, there is absolutely NO credit given or cancellations for any reason or if I choose not to use the prescription medication or choose not to fill the prescription or change my mind. I understand that paying for the prescription is solely my responsibility and there is no refunds for the consultation if I learn that the cost of the medication is too expensive or my insurance does not cover the medication. It is my responsibility to check first with the pharmacy regarding cost of medication.
11. I hereby waive a physical exam at this time and agree to continue to have routine medical examinations by my regular physicians. I understand and agree that Medical Wellness Center recommends a physical examination by a doctor before I use Eucrisa. I understand that an on-line medical consultation will NOT include an actual physical exam. I acknowledge, in order to be eligible for an on-line consultation that I have been seen by a physician who has made the positive diagnosis of atopic dermatitis or eczema and that the eczema lesions are not infected.
12. Also, I agree that if approved the medication will be used only by the person for whom prescribed, and I will not give medication or prescription to another party. I also understand the contraindications and warnings regarding Eucrisa and pregnant or potentially pregnant woman or nursing women, any one with infected eczema lesions, or anyone allergic or hypersensitive to crisaborole or to any component of Eucrisa ointment: white petrolatum, propylene glycol, mono- and di-glycerides, paraffin, butylated hydroxytoluene, and edetate calcium disodium as well as all the contraindications detailed in contraindication section. I also understand that I must have been diagnosed by my own physician to be suffering from atopic dermatitis or eczema.
14. I also understand that Medical Wellness Center is unable to accept any requests for cancellations or refunds for any medical consultations once submitted. There are NO refunds given ever if a patient for any reason after receiving approval of the medical consultation changes their mind and decides not to take the drug or decides not to fill the prescription or has a change in their medical conditions or upon another doctor’s opinion no longer desires the drug. There are no refunds given for the medical consultation service of one of our physicians reviewing and acting upon the medical consultation submitted, and once a consultation is submitted there are no cancellations.
In order to be eligible for an online Physician consultation, you must agree to the “Waiver of Liability” above. By clicking “agree” means that: I have read and understand the above referenced Medical Wellness Center’s Waiver of Liability and authorize and accept the proposed terms and I declare that I understand the risks. I declare that I have answered all questions truthfully and accurately. I understand that by “clicking I Agree” electronically constitutes the equivalent of my signature upon a binding agreement between Medical Wellness Center and myself.