First Dual Acting 5-Alpha Reductase Inhibitor.
More Effective Than Propecia (finasterie)
If you suffer from Male Pattern Baldness, Avodart may be the answer!
Avodart (dutasteride) is the newest medical breakthrough for hair loss treatment since FDA’s approval of Propecia, although Avodart is not a hair loss drug.
Avodart, like Propecia, is for MEN only!
- Avodart is as SAFE as Propecia, but Avodart is MORE effective.
- Avodart is the FIRST & ONLY FDA-approved drug that inhibits both Type I & Type II 5-alpha reductase.
- Propecia only inhibits Type II 5 alpha-reductase
- Type I & II 5 alpha-reductase are the enzymes responsible for converting testosterone to DHT, the primary cause of male pattern hair loss.
- Avodart reduces levels of DHT, but it does so to a greater extent than Propecia.
- Avodart decreases DHT levels by 90%. Avodart is more effective than Propecia (finasteride)
- Avodart is approved by FDA for prostate enlargement, just like Propecia’s parent drug, Proscar.
Avodart REFILL consultation: For returning Avodart Medical Wellness Center clients only.
IMPORTANT WARNING: Avodart is for MEN ONLY! NO Woman or child should ever take Avodart. Pregnant or potentially pregnant women should not handle or touch Avodart and especially broken pills. Absorbing the active ingredient in Avodart by a woman pregnant with a male baby, could result in abnormalities in the male baby’s sex organs
IMPORTANT WARNING: Avodart after 6 months of usage decreased PSA levels used for Prostate cancer detection by 50%. Men taking Avodart must inform all treating physicians and appropriate adjustments need to be made when monitoring PSA levels for cancer-related changes
MEDICAL WELLNESS CENTER PROVIDES:
- Simple, Convenient & Confidential Online Physician consultations for Avodart (dutasteride) Prescription for the off-label treatment of Male Pattern Hair Loss.
- RISK-FREE Online Physician Evaluation to determine eligibility for Avodart.
- If approved the medical consultation fee is only $49.95 plus processing. You will be issued an Avodart 0.5mg Prescription for #30 with 6 refills or # 90 with one refill.
- Do NOT be fooled by sites that offer free doctor consultation and require medication purchase.
- No medication purchase required at inflated prices. You get to choose most any local U.S. pharmacy of your choice to fill your prescription. The prescription cannot be filled at a foreign, Canadian, internet or online pharmacy or a .Com version of a local pharmacy.
- If you do not qualify for an Avodart prescription, your visit is FREE.
- Express service available: Your Avodart prescription will be called into a local US pharmacy of your choice within approximately 24 hours.
HOW TO REQUEST A PHYSICIAN CONSULTATION FOR AN AVODART PRESCRIPTION:
- Read About Avodart to learn more about its indications and contraindications.
- If you do not have any contraindications, Read and Agree to the Waiver of Liability.
- Accurately and truthfully complete and submit a medical consultation questionnaire
- Your medical consultation will be reviewed by one of our Physicians. If approved you will be issued an Avodart prescription with six months of refills . You can fill at most any major, local United States pharmacy of your choice or you can choose to have your prescription called in Express service to a major local United States pharmacy of your choice.
- Avodart prescribed off-label for hair loss is NOT covered by insurance.
- This consultation is RISK-FREE, if the physician determines Avodart is not appropriate for you, then there is no charge.
- The initial consultation fee for the physician evaluation is only $49.95 plus processing.
- If you find Avodart is working for you, yearly medical refill consultations are only $75.00 plus processing for one year of Avodart refills.
- If you have any health concerns in any way, you should contact your own physician for further advice.
Medical Wellness Center’s Online Avodart Rx Consultation makes it easy for you to safely and effectively treat male pattern baldness from the convenience and privacy of your PC without time-consuming and costly doctor visits.
In order to proceed to the medical consultation, you must proceed to the next section and read the complete list of contraindications. Then you must verify that you do not have any of the contraindications and understand that any pregnant or potentially pregnant woman must not even touch any broken or crushed pills. Under NO circumstance is any woman or a child under the age of 18 to take Avodart.
Before Proceeding to the Medical Consultation Form please read
CONTRAINDICATIONS, PRECAUTIONS and WARNINGS
and accept the Waiver of Liability
- Anyone with any liver function abnormalities, liver disease, hepatitis or any other medical disorder of liver function including but not limited to cirrhosis of the liver, liver cancer, jaundice etc. should not take Avodart. If you have any questions about your medical condition, consult your primary care physician before taking Avodart.
- Do NOT take Avodart if you are taking potent Protease Inhibitors: Agenerase (amprenavir), Crixivan (indinavir), Viracept (nelfinavir), Norvir (ritonavir) or Invirase or Fortovase (saquinavir).**
- Do NOT take Avodart if you are taking oral ketoconazole (Nizoral) or Sporanox (Itraconazole).**
- Do NOT take Avodart if you are allergic to Propecia, Proscar or Finasteride or have a known hypersensitivity to any ingredient of Avodart: Dutasteride, mono-di-glycerides caprylic/capric acid, butylated hydroxytoluene, BSE-free bovine gelatin, glycerin and yellow ferric oxide.
- Absolutely no one under the age of 18 should take Avodart.
- Absolutely no female should take Avodart under any circumstances.
- Do NOT combine Avodart with Propecia or Proscar
**Dutasteride is metabolized by human cytochrome P45 isoenzyme CYP3A4. There are no clincial studies to evaluate the impact of CYP3A4 enzyme inhibitors on dutasteride pharmacokinetics. However, based on in vitro data blood concentrations of dutasteride may increase in the presense of POTENT inhibitors of CYP3A4 such as potent protease inhibitors, ketoconazole, itraconazole… Therefore there is a potential for drug-drug interation of dutasteride and systemic chronic dosing with potent CYP3A4 inhibitors. In otherwise healthy individuals with no liver disease, topical applications would not indicate as much caution and would not be a contraindication to dutasteride, only systemic ORAL ketoconazole or other CYP3A4 inhibitors would be a contraindication.
Pregnant or potentially pregnant woman should not touch Avodart capsules and should definitely NOT touch broken or crushed capsules. If pregnant with a male baby and the pregnant woman is exposed to the active ingredient in Avodart, the male baby could be born with abnormalities of the male sex organs.
Men taking Avodart should NOT donate blood for at least 6 months after last dose to prevent transmission of dutasteride to a pregnant woman via blood transfusion
AVODART SIDE EFFECTS:
The majority of Men using Avodart experience no side effects. Side effects are similar to Propecia side effects and are usually mild to moderate and tend to go away during treatment course: Impotence (4.7%), decreased libido (3%), breast tenderness and breast enlargement (0.5%) and ejaculation disorders (1.4%). The incidence of most drug-related adverse events decreased with duration of treatment.
Rarely allergic reactions – seek immediate emergency medical attention
AVODART can affect the blood test for the screening of Prostrate Cancer, the PSA (Prostate-Specific Antigen). It is very important that if you have a PSA test done, you need to tell your doctor that you are taking Avodart. Avodart has no effects on prostate cancer nor is it associated with cancer, it just can affect the reading of the test results. Therefore, in order to have an accurate screening test, the doctor must be aware that you are taking Avodart. After 6 months of using Avodart one’s PSA levels can be decreased by as much as 50% and it important to double the value when testing PSA for prostate cancer detection or following PSA levels for monitoring.
AVODART PRESCRIBING INFORMATION:
Avodart has only been approved by the FDA for the treatment of prostatic enlargement and although it has been tested and shown to be more effective than Propecia for hair loss it has not yet been approved as a treatment for hair loss. Avodart (dutasteride) is a more potent 5-alpha reductase enzyme inhibitor than Propecia and decreases serum DHT levels responsible for Male Pattern Hairloss. Therefore Medical Wellness Center is off-label prescribing Avodart for Male Pattern Hair Loss Only. We do NOT prescribe Avodart for BPH (prostatic enlargement) as this condition needs close physician monitoring to prevent or detect the progression to Prostate cancer. Avodart prescribed for Male Pattern Hair Loss is NOT covered by insurance.
1: LinksStough D.
Dutasteride improves male pattern hair loss in a randomized study in identical twins.
J Cosmet Dermatol. 2007 Mar;6(1):9-13.
PMID: 17348989 [PubMed – indexed for MEDLINE]
2: LinksOlsen EA, Hordinsky M, Whiting D, Stough D, Hobbs S, Ellis ML, Wilson T, Rittmaster RS; Dutasteride Alopecia Research Team.
The importance of dual 5 alpha-reductase inhibition in the treatment of male pattern hair loss: results of a randomized placebo-controlled study of dutasteride versus finasteride. J Am Acad Dermatol. 2006 Dec;55(6):1014 23. PMID: 17110217 [PubMed – indexed for MEDLINE]
IMPORTANT WARNING: Avodart is for MEN ONLY! NO Woman or child should ever take Avodart. Pregnant or potentially pregnant women should not handle or touch Avodart and especially broken pills. Absorbing the active ingredient in Avodart by a woman pregnant with a male baby could result in abnormalities in the male baby’s sex organs.
IMPORTANT WARNING: Avodart after 6 months of usage decreased PSA levels used for Prostate cancer detection by 50%. Men taking Avodart must inform all treating physicians and appropriate adjustments need to be made when monitoring PSA levels for cancer-related changes.
IMPORTANT WARNING: Do NOT combine Avodart (dutasteride) with either oral or topical finasteride and do not combine with topical dutasteride!
I DO NOT HAVE ANY OF THE ABOVE CONTRAINDICATIONS:
In order for Medical Wellness Center Physicians to provide you with the best care you need to reply honesty to all questions and you need to understand any and all risks and side effects associated with Avodart.
By accepting “I Agree” means that you have read the above contraindication and warnings and honestly acknowledge that you do not have any of the above contraindications to Avodart therapy and understand that insurance will not cover the cost of the medication. Also, that I am aware that I need to inform my doctor that I am taking Avodart if I have a PSA blood test.
Start Your Online Consult Now!
Click below to participate in the Hair Loss Forum
learn about the latest advances and share your experiences with others
“HairSite – world’s most popular and most comprehensive website for hair loss and hair care info. “