Medical Breakthrough: REVERSE Your Gray Hair due to Vitiligo.
Introducing the first & only prescription treatment shown in medical studies to cure gray hair due to vitiligo!
Now for the first time an ACTUAL TREATMENT that gets to the root of the problem.
Imagine your gray hair turning back to your natural color right before your eyes… No more hair dyes!
- Available by prescription only from Murray Avenue Apothecary**
Reverse your Gray Hair due to Vitiligo!
- Pseudocatalase cream is the FIRST and ONLY proven medical treatment proven to actually treat and reverse gray hair due to Vitiligo.
- Pseudocatalase is a revolutionary breakthrough prescription for the treatment of gray hair due to Vitiligo becoming unanimously approved by the FDA as safe and effective in December 2008.
- Gray hair is due to oxidative stress and the accumulation of hydrogen peroxide in the hair follicle. Pseudocatalase treats the hair shaft from the inside out reversing the accumulation of hydrogen peroxide and reverses graying of the hair.
- Now, for the first time ever, there is a topical formulation that needs only to be taken twice/day. This medication has been medically proven to stop Vitiligo and gray hair due to Vitilago. The effects of Pseudocatalase are accelerated by exposure to sunlight.
- Pseudocatalase works gradually and remarkably and you should start to see results in 2 – 4 months.
- Pseudocatalase works from the inside out.
- Pseudocatalase applied topically twice a day and sunlight activates and enhances its effect.
- Pseudocatalase is 100% safe and has no known systemic side effects.
- Pseudocatalase is compounded exclusively for you, it’s not available at your local drug store.
IMPORTANT WARNING: Do not use Pseudocatalase cream if you are pregnant or nursing
IMPORTANT WARNING: Do not use Pseudocatalase cream if you have a history of liver disease
IMPORTANT WARNING: Do not use Pseudocatalase cream if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
MEDICAL WELLNESS CENTER PROVIDES:
- PSEUDOCATALASE PRESCRIPTIONS online for the treatment of gray hair.
- Simple, Convenient, Confidential Online Physician consultations for a Pseudocatalase Prescription for the treatment, reversal, and cure of gray hair.
- RISK-FREE Online Physician Evaluation to determine eligibility for Pseudocatalase.
- Pseudocatalase is only available at Murray Avenue Apothecary** compounding pharmacy.
- if approved, the medical consultation fee is only $49.95 plus processing.
- Your prescription for specially compounded Pseudocatalase cream plus 6 additional refills will be forwarded to Murray Avenue Apothecary.
- If you do not qualify for a Pseudocatalase prescription, your visit is FREE.
- Express service available: Your Pseudocatalase prescription will be forwarded to Murray Avenue Apothecary within approximately 24 hours.
HOW TO REQUEST A PHYSICIAN CONSULTATION FOR PSEUDOCATALASE:
- Read about Pseudocatalase to learn more about its indications and contraindications.
- Read and Agree to the Waiver of Liability.
- Accurately and truthfully complete and submit a medical consultation.
- Your medical consultation will be reviewed by one of our Physicians. If approved, the medical consultation fee to Medical Wellness Center is only $49.95 plus processing. If you do not qualify, your online visit is FREE and there is no charge.
- If approved, your prescription for Pseudocatalase cream with six refills is forwarded to Murray Avenue Apothecary**, who will formulate the cream for you. We provide only the consultation and prescription. We do not dispense or sell any medication.
- The pharmacy will then contact you to arrange for payment and shipping of the medication. The cost of 60gm of Pseudocatalase cream is approximately $75, which you pay directly to the pharmacy.
- If you find Pseudocatalase is working for you, yearly medical refill consultations are only $75.00 plus processing for one year of Pseudocatalase refills
- Express service available: Your prescription will be forwarded to the pharmacy in approximately 24 hours. Regular service takes approximately 3-7 business days to review.
- If you have any health concerns in any way, you should contact your own physician for further advice.
Medical Wellness Center’s Online Pseudocatalase Rx Consultation makes it easy for you to safely and effectively treat and reverse gray hair from the convenience and privacy of your PC without time-consuming and costly doctor visits.
Gray hair is due to oxidative stress and the accumulation of hydrogen peroxide in the hair follicle. Pseudocatalase treats the hair shaft from the inside out. Precisely, Pseudocatalase is the active ingredient in the cream that is UVB activated and reverses the accumulation of hydrogen peroxide. As a result, your gray hair reverts back to its natural color. There are no known systemic side effects .
Pseudocatalase cream is applied twice a day, and its effects are accelerated by exposure to sunlight. Pseudocatalase can result in hair color restoration and cure gray hair due to Vitiligo. Specifically, in 90% of subjects tested, Pseudocatalase reversed Vitiligo spots. It takes approximately 2 – 4 months to start to notice the effectiveness of the drug treatment.
WHY DOES HAIR TURN GRAY?
People develop gray hair as a result of oxidative stress to the hair follicle. Gray hair occurs when hydrogen peroxide accumulates in the hair follicle and bleaches the hair at the root from the inside out. As we age there is an accumulation of hydrogen peroxide which results in the telltale sign of aging.
WHAT IS PSEUDOCATALASE & HOW DOES IT WORK?
Pseudocatalase is a synthetic topical cream combined with calcium-activated by ultraviolet light that reverses the massive accumulation of hydrogen peroxide in the hair follicle and cures gray hair due to Vitiligo. For the first time, there is now actually a CURE for gray hair due to Vitiligo and Pseudocatalase will restore your natural hair color.
IS THERE ANY SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE THAT PSEUDOCATALASE WORKS?
New research published in The Journal of the Federation of American Societies for Experimental Biology shows that a combination of Pseudocatalase, calcium, and UVB-light exposure reverses gray hair due to Vitiligo in about 2 – 4 months by breaking down the hydrogen peroxide into water and oxygen. European researchers have also shown in clinical studies that Pseudocatalase also cures Vitiligo as well as gray hair: 90% of patients with Vitiligo showed complete pigment restoration of the face and hands and did not develop any new lesions while on therapy.
WHO OFTEN DO I HAVE TO USE PSEUDOCATALASE CREAM?
Pseudocatalase cream is applied to the scalp twice a day and sunlight exposure is recommended to activate the Pseudocatalase. One should start to see results in approximately 2 – 4 months. The duration of treatment is indefinite. Treatment may be stopped when full repigmentation occurs.
CAN I COMBINE PSEUDOCATALASE CREAM WITH OTHER TOPICAL TREATMENTS?
Yes, Pseudocatalase cream can be combined with any topical treatment. First apply the Pseudocatalase cream until it vanishes into the skin and completely dries, then apply the other topical treatments such as bimatoprost or minoxidil for hair loss…
IS PSEUDOCATALASE AVAILABLE AT MY LOCAL PHARMACY?
Pseudocatalase is available by prescription only and can only be obtained from select compounding pharmacies. Physiologically active Pseudocatalase calcium formulation is not available at your local pharmacy. When obtaining a prescription from Medical Wellness Center, your Pseudocatalase cream will be specially formulated by Murray Avenue Apothecary**, a world-renown innovative compounding pharmacy.
HOW DO I STORE PSEUDOCATALASE?
Pseudocatalase cream is extremely sensitive and will rapidly deteriorate if exposed to light and/or air. The product is a white cream and is stable for about 4 – 6 weeks or until the cream turns pinkish-brown. Watch for discoloration and discard any discolored product (pinkish-brown color).
WHAT ARE THE SIDE EFFECTS OF PSEUDOCATALASE?
There are no known systemic side effects of Pseudocatalase. As a precaution, anyone who is allergic to any of the ingredients or who has a history of liver disease should not use Pseudocatalase. Although there are no known side effects, adequate testing has not been performed on pregnant or nursing women. Therefore, Pseudocatalase should not be used by any pregnant or nursing women.
In order to proceed to the medical consultation, you must proceed to the next section and read the complete list of contraindications. Then you must verify that you do not have any of the contraindications, and understand that any pregnant or nursing woman should not use Pseudocatalase cream. Under NO circumstance do we prescribe Pseudocatalase to a child under the age of 18.
Before Proceeding to the Medical Consultation Form please read
CONTRAINDICATIONS, PRECAUTIONS and WARNINGS
and accept the Waiver of Liability
There are no known systemic side effects to Pseudocatalase cream
- Anyone with any liver function abnormalities, liver disease, hepatitis, or any other medical disorder of liver function including but not limited to cirrhosis of the liver, liver cancer, jaundice, etc. should not use Pseudocatalase cream.
- If you have any questions about your medical condition, consult your primary care physician before using Pseudocatalase.
- Hypersensitivity to any ingredient in Pseudocatalase cream: Pseudocatalase, calcium chloride, manganese chloride, sodium bicarbonate, and distilled water in a Vanicream skin cream.
- Absolutely no one under the age of 18 should not use Pseudocatalase cream without direct physician supervision.
- Pregnant and nursing women should not use Pseudocatalase cream as there are no safety studies.
I DO NOT HAVE ANY OF THE ABOVE CONTRAINDICATIONS:
In order for Medical Wellness Center Physicians to provide you with the best care you need to reply honesty to all questions and you need to understand any and all risks and side effects associated with Pseudocatalase cream.
By accepting “I Agree” means that you have read the above contraindication and warnings and honestly acknowledge that you do not have any of the above contraindications to Pseudocatalase therapy.
Start Your Online Consult Now!
**Medical Wellness Center is not affiliated or associated with Murray Avenue Apothecary. Murray Avenue Apothecary is a privately owned pharmacy and is completely independent of Medical Wellness Center. Medical Wellness Center provides customized treatments based on over 20 years experience treating male pattern hair loss, and they forward all compounded hair loss prescriptions exclusively to Murray Avenue Apothecary because of the integrity and reliability of this United States based, privately owned, local pharmacy; the experience of Susan Merenstein, the compounding pharmacist; and that this pharmacy only uses FDA approved ingredients.