FDA-Approved Pill Proven to STOP Hair Loss and REGROW Hair!.
- If you suffer from Male Pattern Baldness, Propecia may be the answer!
- Propecia is the first FDA approved oral drug for Men proven to STOP hair loss and REGROW hair!
- Available by prescription only!
Male pattern hair loss is a relentlessly, progressive condition. In fact, hair thinning of beings in one’s early 20’s progressing to a receding hair line and then typical male pattern baldness. Propecia is the first FDA-approved, oral drug that STOPS hair loss and regrows hair in over 80% of men. Men who are genetically predisposed to hair loss can prevent significant loss by starting Propecia (finasteride) early.
Propecia REFILL consultation: For returning Propecia Medical Wellness Center clients only.
IMPORTANT WARNING: Propecia / Proscar is for MEN ONLY! NO Woman or child should ever take Propecia or Proscar .
IMPORTANT WARNING: Pregnant or potentially pregnant women should not handle or touch broken pills. Absorbing the active ingredient in Propecia / Proscar by a woman pregnant with a male baby, could result in abnormalities in the male baby’s sex organs
IMPORTANT WARNING: Propecia can reduce PSA levels. Therefore, men taking Propecia (finasteride) must inform all treating physicians so that appropriate adjustments can be made when monitoring PSA levels for cancer-related changes.
MEDICAL WELLNESS CENTER PROVIDES:
Simple, Convenient & Confidential Online Physician consultations for PROPECIA or Proscar to stop male pattern hair loss from your PC!
- RISK-FREE Online Physician Evaluation to determine eligibility for Propecia – Proscar.
- If approved the medical consultation fee is only $49.95 plus processing and you will be issues a prescription for six months of treatment
- If you do not qualify for a Propecia / Proscar prescription, your visit is FREE.
- Do NOT be fooled by sites that offer free doctor consultation and require medication purchase.
- No medication purchase required at inflated prices. You get to choose most any local U.S. pharmacy of your choice to fill your prescription. The prescription cannot be filled at a foreign, Canadian, internet or online pharmacy or a .Com version of a local pharmacy.
- Express service available: Your Propecia prescription will be called into a local US pharmacy of your choice within approximately 24 hours.
- If Propecia is working for you, after your first six months you can request Refill consultation for a one year prescription.
HOW TO REQUEST A PHYSICIAN CONSULTATION FOR A PROPECIA – PROSCAR PRESCRIPTION:
- Read About Propecia to learn more about its indications and contraindications.
- Read and Agree to the Waiver of Liability.
- Accurately and truthfully complete and submit a medical consultation questionnaire
- Your medical consultation will be reviewed by one of our Physicians. If our physicians approve your medical evaluation, you will be issued a prescription for with 6 months of refills with no further consultation fees.
- You can choose either brand name Propecia 1mg or Proscar 5 mg (cut in 1/4’s) or generic finasteride.
- You can fill the prescription at most any local US pharmacy of your choice. The prescription can NOT be filled at a foreign, Canadian or Internet pharmacy such as Drugstore.com, or internet version of a local pharmacy.
- Or you can choose EXPRESS service and your prescription will be called into major local United States pharmacy of your choice in approximately 24 hours .
- If Propecia is working for you, you can request a follow-up online medical consultation and if if approved will receive a prescription refillable for up to 12 months.
- If you have any health concerns in any way, you should contact your own physician for further advice.
The initial consultation fee for the physician evaluation is only $49.95 plus procesing if you are approved for treatment, otherwise it’s free. If you find Propecia is working for you, yearly medical refill consultations are only $75.00 plus processing for one year of Propecia refills. Medical Wellness Center’s Online Propecia Rx Consultation makes it easy for you to safely and effectively treat male pattern baldness from the convenience and privacy of your PC without time-consuming and costly doctor visits.
FAQ About Propecia
WHAT IS MALE PATTERN HAIR LOSS?
Male pattern baldness, androgenetic alopecia, is a very common condition in which men begin to experience thinning of the hair on the scalp. These changes often start slowly in men in their 20’s and often progress to a receding hairline and/or balding on the top of the head. Male pattern baldness is believed to be hereditary and dependent on hormonal effects.
WHAT IS PROPECIA & HOW DOES IT WORK?
Propecia is the first oral drug approved by the FDA to treat male pattern baldness. Men with male pattern baldness have increased levels of the hormone DHT and the hair follicles in the balding areas of the scalp become miniaturized. Propecia is a specific inhibitor of Type II 5 alpha-reductase enzyme which is the enzyme responsible for the peripheral production of DHT. Therefore, Propecia interrupts a key factor in the development of androgenetic or male pattern baldness.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN PROPECIA 1 MG TABLETS AND PROSCAR?
Finasteride is the active ingredient in Propecia and Proscar. Proscar contains 5 mg finasteride and is prescribed for prostate hypertrophy and has been shown to be associated with a higher risk of an aggressive form of prostate cancer. Propecia is 1 mg finasteride and is specifically developed for male pattern hair loss and does not have an increased risk of cancer as does Proscar. For economic reasons, one can choose to receive a prescription for Proscar and cut the tablet into 4 pieces and take 1/4 per day rather than Propecia. The higher finasteride dosage of 5mg daily, Proscar< has been associated with an increased risk of a very aggressive form of prostate cancer. This association has not been seen with the lower dose of 1mg finasteride, Proepcia When prescribed for hair loss, Proscar is NOT covered by medical insurance.
WILL PROPECIA WORK FOR ME? WHAT ARE THE INDICATIONS?
In over 80% of men with Male pattern baldness in the vertex and anterior mid-scalp area, clinical studies have shown that Propecia stops further hair loss and/or increases the number of scalp hairs resulting in significant hair re-growth filling in thin or balding areas of the scalp.
HOW LONG BEFORE I SEE RESULTS?
Hair grows only about ½ inch per month, therefore patients start to notice results after the first 3 months of treatment. It takes time to see improvement. Also, for those just starting to have hair thinning, taking Propecia in the early stages can prevent or dramatically slow further hair loss.
HOW LONG DO I HAVE TO TAKE PROPECIA?
The underlying predisposition to baldness is always present. Therefore, if a patient discontinues the use of Propecia, he will gradually lose the new hair that grew in response to Propecia treatment and will experience the progression of his underlying predisposition to baldness.
WHEN DO I TAKE PROPECIA?
Propecia comes in a coated tablet that you take once a day with or without food. Taking Propecia more frequently or in higher doses will NOT make it work better or faster. If you miss a Propecia tablet do not take an extra tablet.
IS PROPECIA COVERED BY INSURANCE?
Since Propecia or Proscar (finasteride) is being prescribed for cosmetic hair loss, insurance usually does not cover it. But, some insurance companies may cover it. Unfortunately, Medical Wellness Center can not call any health insurance provider for a prior authorization. In order to do this, the prescribing physician has to confirm that the medication is being prescribed for a medically necessary condition, Benign Prostate Hypertrophy (BPH). Finasteride prescribed for BPH needs direct physician monitoring. Therefore, we do not prescribe finasteride for BPH.
WHAT ARE THE SIDE EFFECTS OF PROPECIA?
Most men, over 98%, experience NO side effects. Less than 2% of men experience possibly related sexual side effects such as less desire for sex, decrease the amount of semen, etc. These possible side effects disappeared in most men who continued to take the drug Propecia and completely disappeared in men who stopped taking Propecia.
In order to proceed to the medical consultation, you must proceed to the next section and read the complete list of contraindications. Then you must verify that you do not have any of the contraindications and understand that any pregnant or potentially pregnant woman must not even touch any broken or crushed pills.
Under NO circumstance is any woman or a child under the age of 18 to take Propecia.
Before Proceeding to the Medical Consultation Form please read
CONTRAINDICATIONS, PRECAUTIONS and WARNINGS
and accept the Waiver of Liability
- Anyone with any liver function abnormalities, liver disease, hepatitis, or any other medical disorder of liver function including but not limited to cirrhosis of the liver, liver cancer, jaundice, etc. should not take Propecia.
- If you have any questions about your medical condition, consult your primary care physician before taking Propecia.
- Hypersensitivity to any ingredient of Propecia may exist: Finasteride, lactose monohydrate, microcrystalline cellulose, pregelatinized starch, sodium starch glycolate, docusate sodium, magnesium stearate, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose 2910, hydroxypropyl cellulose, titanium dioxide, talc, yellow ferric oxide, and red ferric oxide.
- Absolutely no one under the age of 18 should take Propecia.
- Absolutely no female should take Propecia under any circumstances.
IMPORTANT WARNING: Propecia / Proscar is for MEN ONLY! NO Woman or child should ever take Propecia or Proscar.
IMPORTANT WARNING: Pregnant or potentially pregnant women should not handle or touch broken pills. Absorbing the active ingredient in Propecia / Proscar by a woman pregnant with a male baby could result in abnormalities in the male baby’s sex organs.
IMPORTANT WARNING: Propecia and Proscar can affect the blood test for the screening of Prostrate Cancer, the PSA (Prostate-Specific Antigen). It is very important that if you have a PSA test done, you need to tell your doctor that you are taking Propecia. Propecia has no effects on prostate cancer nor is it associated with cancer, it just can affect the reading of the test results. Therefore, in order to have an accurate screening test, the doctor must be aware that you are taking Propecia.
IMPORTANT WARNING: Finasteride is the active ingredient in both Propecia (1mg finasteride) and Proscar (5mg finasteride). For economical reasons some patients choose to split the Proscar pill in 4 pieces and take 1/4 daily. The higher finasteride dosage of 5mg daily – PROSCAR has been associated with an increased risk of a very aggressive form of prostate cancer. This association has not been seen with lower dose of 1mg finasteride Propecia. Therefore only Proscar 1/4 tablet per day (equivalent to Propecia) is prescribed for hairloss.
IMPORTANT WARNING: Do NOT combine finasteride with either oral or topical dutasteride and do not combine with topical finasteride!
I DO NOT HAVE ANY OF THE ABOVE CONTRAINDICATIONS:
In order for Medical Wellness Center Physicians to provide you with the best care you need to reply honesty to all questions and you need to understand any and all risks and side effects associated with Propecia or Proscar.
By accepting “I Agree” means that you have read the above contraindication and warnings and honestly acknowledge that you do not have any of the above contraindications to Propecia therapy. Also, I am aware that I need to inform my doctor that I am taking Propecia if I have a PSA blood test.